LoudMouse is blowing up and we’re looking for an insanely creative social media manager or virtual assistant who specializes in social media. If you have always dreamed of working at a boutique branding firm with amazing clients and an insanely creative team, your dreams are about to come true!
The job responsibilities include:
- Creating an ongoing social media strategy for clients
- Developing a monthly content calendar
- Creating different types of content (text, image, video, etc.)
- Working on all major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Working with different types of industries
Bonus points if you are able to create graphics and edit videos but not required.
This is most likely a part-time position at first but I can see how it would easily grow to a full-time position quickly with plenty of room to grow if you’re as good as everyone says you are! 😉
So, if you are looking for an opportunity to come to work every day with a sense of purpose and a sense of humor, this is it. While we are located in Tampa, Florida, this is a virtual position, so you could live on the moon as long as you have a decent internet connection.
If you feel that you are a good fit, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch for an interview!