We are a busy branding and marketing agency in search of a full-time project manager.
If you are highly organized, great at solving problems, impeccable with your time, a strong communicator, and work well with clients and team members we are dying to meet you!
Not literally dying…but we are really, really excited.
We work with small and medium-sized businesses with their branding, website design, search engine optimization, social media, and other digital marketing tasks.
While you won’t be expected to implement the actual strategy, you should have a basic understanding of each of the areas we work in.
Job responsibilities include:
- Setting up and managing our project management software (ClickUp)
- Onboarding new clients to ensure that projects are kicked off properly.
- Onboarding new vendors, partners, and team members to make sure they are set up for success.
- Communicating between clients, partners, and team members to make sure the project is moving forward.
- Being the internal advocate for the client and the external advocate for the team.
- Managing multiple projects, clients, and teams at once.
- Maintaining detailed timelines, project plans, status reports, and budgets for project deliverables and milestones.
- Scheduling all client and internal meetings, developing agendas and briefs, and creating and distributing post-meeting notes.
- Ensuring work delivered to clients is done properly, with high quality, and on time.
- Approve all work pre-client delivery.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures and improving on existing systems.
- Developing reports detailing the results of our work.
The perfect candidate should have some agency-related project management experience, a dynamic personality, and a desire to make a difference.
This is a position with room to grow into an upper management position. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to come to work every day with a sense of purpose and long-term growth, this is it!
While we are located in Tampa, this is a remote position so you could live on the moon as long as you have a decent internet connection and are available during the normal workday.
If you feel that you are a good fit, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch for an interview!